Work Well Being Ltd
2. Users age 16 and under
This Site is intended for users above the age of 16; you must be older than sixteen (16) years old to use the Site and provide personal information. If you are sixteen (16) or under sixteen (16) years old, please do not provide personal information such as your name, telephone number, email address, location or any other that may be requested on the Site; if you have done so we will delete any personal information provided by you from our records.
3. Information we collect
3.1. Information you provide to us: a) The Site includes a form for you to fill in when you register with us that may include your name and email address. b) The Site will allow you to post comments and reviews about our content and service in our “Comments Box”. Please note that this information will be public in the Site and that you are entirely responsible for it (User-Generated Content).
3.2. Automatically collected information: Like other online companies, WWB automatically collects certain information whenever you access or use our Site. This information may include the browser and operating system you use, internet service provider (ISP), time and date stamps, the URL or advertisement that referred you to the Site, clickstream data and other information that browsers commonly share with websites. We may combine this type of information for marketing purposes, statistics as well as to improve the Site functionality, the services we offer to you and analyse trends.
This automatically collected information also includes your computer Internet Protocol (IP) address and other similar addresses or unique device identifier from the device you used whenever you access the Site.
A Device Identifier is a number that is assigned automatically to the device (may be a computer, tablet, mobile phone, etc.) you use to access the Site. This information is never shared with third parties and is kept just for a temporary period.
If you wish to find out more about this practice or opt out of your web browsing activity for interest-based advertising purposes you can visit https://aboutads.info/choices or http://youronlinechoices.eu/
3.3. Anonymous publicly available information: We also collect anonymised publicly available information from social networking sites such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and others similar, for example, likes, shares, tweets and posts.
Cookies are small data files that are transferred to the device (such as computer, smartphone or tablet) you use to access the Site. They help websites remember information about your visit, like your country, language and other settings. They can also help make your next visit easier.
Generally, we use two kinds of cookies: Internal and External.
Internal Cookies: they are the ones set directly by us, to enhance the site performance and functionality. These cookies enable you for example to save the state of the website with your preferences so that you do not need to set it to your liking each time you visit. Information related to internal cookies is under our control and is not used for any other reason as described here.
These are the internal cookies we use and their purpose:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: these are essential cookies that enable you to navigate through the Site and use its features. The information collected by these cookies relate to the operation of our Site, for example website scripting language and security tokens to maintain secure areas of our Site.
- Performance Cookies: these cookies have the purpose of collecting data about the way you use the Site. The information collected is anonymous as it does not identify you and is only used to improve the Site’s functionality.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies remember choices you make, for example the country you visit our Site from, language and any changes you have made to parts of the pages that you can customise, in order to improve your experience of the Site and to make your visits more tailored and enjoyable. The information collected may be anonymised and cannot be used to track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Targeting/Marketing Cookies: These cookies collect information about your browsing habits and inferred interests in order to make advertising more relevant to you by recording the fact that you have visited our Site, including which web pages you have accessed, which device you have accessed them from and which links you have followed. We may use this information, for example to deliver online content and marketing (e.g. via email) tailored to your interests, or online experiences; and for providing advertising agencies with information about your visit so that they can show you relevant adverts online.
External Cookies: By visiting our site, you may additionally receive cookies from third parties we cooperate with. External cookies are set by third parties over which we have no control and therefore you may wish to consult their Privacy Policies. You can do so by clicking on the hyperlinks below:
You can control or change the cookies’ settings at the individual browser level or device you are using, but if you choose to disable cookies, it may limit your use of certain parts, features or functionality of the Site.
If you wish to control or delete cookies from the browser you are using to access the Site, you can follow the instructions from your browser, usually found within the “Help”, “Tools” or “Edit” section.
5. How we use your data?
WWB uses the information collected through the Site to provide and improve our service, provide you with information that may interest you, respond to your questions and comments as well as process your requests, comply with the law, for other previously authorized purposes by you, and overall for the following:
- To provide you with the services that you request from us, process your registration, verify your identity, enable you to leave comments or reviews, and for internal business´ purposes.
- To provide you with information that may interest you like promotional services, notifications or any other administrative communications.
- To administer and develop our business relationship with you.
- To comply with the law, as well as enforce it, this may include conducting an investigation in order to protect WWB’s intellectual property and other rights, to prevent or stop any activity that we consider to be currently or potentially fraudulent, illegal or unethical.
5.1. Sharing with Third Parties: WWB does not share information with third parties for their own marketing purposes; if this changes we will inform you accordingly.
5.2. Employees, Third-Party Processors and Third-Party Service Providers: We may disclose personal information to our employees, contractors, distributors and dealers who process personal information on our behalf or collaborate with us in the functionality of the Site.
5.3. Anonymous Information: We may use an anonymous IP address to analyse traffic in the Site and to help diagnose and solve problems with our server and administer the Site. We may share traffic and transactions information with third parties as business partners and advertisers on an anonymous basis.
5.4. Disclosure of Personal Information: We may also disclose personal information if we are required to do so by law or in order to comply with a legal process served on WWB.
6. Legal basis for collecting and using your information
If you create an account with us, our legal basis for processing your personal information is that it is necessary for the performance of the agreement between you and us.
If you contact us, sign up to receive e-mails from us, or simply browse the Site, our legal basis for processing your personal information is that we have a legitimate interest in administering and monitoring the Site, for analysis and research by our group, promoting our business and responding to queries.
7. How do we store your data?
- All information gathered on the Site is securely stored through our service provider Kajabi (Kajabi LLC, a California Limited Liability Company), which complies with European privacy laws, in particular the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and serves as a data importer and data processor according to the Standard Contractual Clauses. Kajabi uses appropriate technical, administrative and organizational measures to ensure a level of confidentiality and security suitable to the risks represented by the processing and the nature of personal information and to prevent unauthorized or unlawful processing of personal information, including but not limited to measures against accidental loss, disclosure, damage to or destruction of personal information. Kajabi has also obtained third-party certifications and audits demonstrating compliance with industry standard data security frameworks.
To learn more about how Kajabi operates and stores information of our users please visit https://kajabi.com/policies/privac
- We also take reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect your data from loss, theft, alteration, unauthorized access and misuse. Nevertheless, transmission via the internet and online digital storage are not 100% secure and WWB cannot guarantee the security of your information collected through the Site, therefore all transmissions of information are at your own risk. Some of our security measures we take include: i) Ensuring the integrity of our devices with passwords and encryption. ii) Ensuring the physical security of our Headquarters. iii) Limiting the personal information access only to the employees who need it for the purpose of their work with our company.
- Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology; all payment data is stored by the corresponding payment processor and is never stored on ours or our service providers’ servers.
- Where you have created a password that enables you to access your account, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We recommend that you not share your password and that you change it frequently.
8. Links to other sites
The Site may contain links to other websites. The provision of a link to a third party web site through the Site does not mean that WWB endorses, authorises or sponsors that web site in any way nor does it mean that WWB is affiliated with the third party web site's owners or sponsors. WWB provides these links merely as an informative tool for the convenience of the user
If you choose to click on a third party link and visit its website, WWB does not hold responsibility for its content, privacy or information security policies as we do not have control over third parties’ websites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of the websites you visit so you can confirm that you agree with their policies.
We may contact you for marketing purposes and send you advertising or promotional materials. If you have agreed to receive marketing, at a later date you have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes by opting out from this kind of communications.
10. What are your data protection rights and choices?
WWB would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access: You have the right to request our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that our Company corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our Company to complete information you think is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that our Company erases or removes your personal data, under certain conditions such as where we no longer need it or if you withdraw your consent. If we’ve shared your personal information with others, we’ll let them know about the erasure where possible. If you ask us, where it is possible and lawful for us to do so, we’ll also tell you who we’ve shared your personal information with so that you can contact them directly.
- The right to restrict processing: You can ask us to suppress the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances such as where you contest the accuracy of that personal information or you object to us processing it. This doesn’t mean that we won’t store your personal information anymore and we’ll inform you before we lift any restriction. If we’ve shared your personal information with others, we’ll let them know about the restriction where it is possible for us to do so. If you ask us, where it is possible and lawful for us to do so, we’ll also tell you who we’ve shared your personal information with so that you can contact them directly.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to stop our Company's processing of your personal data and we will do so if we are: i) Relying on our own or someone else’s legitimate interests to process your personal information, except if we can demonstrate compelling legal grounds for the processing or; ii) Processing your personal information for direct marketing.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request our Company to transfer the data that we have collected to another organization or third party, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- Rights in relation with automated decision-making: You have the right not to be subject to a decision when it’s based on automatic processing, including profiling, if it produces a legal effect or similarly significantly affects you, unless such profiling is necessary for entering into, or the performance of, a contract between you and us.
- The right to withdraw consent: If we rely on your consent as our legal basis for processing your personal information, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority: If you have a concern about any aspect of our privacy practices, including the way we’ve handled your personal information, you can report it to the supervisory authority, all the relevant information for doing so is provided below in the Clause “How to contact the appropriate authority”.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at:
Our email: [email protected]
Call us on: 0203 488 3405
Or write to us: Kineton House, 31 Horse Fair (Banbury-Oxfordshire)
11. User-generated content
You warrant and agree that, while using the Site, you shall not upload, post or transmit to the Site, or distribute or otherwise publish through the Site, any materials that: (a) are protected by third party copyright, or other proprietary or intellectual property right; (b) are unlawful, threatening, hateful, tortious, defamatory, libellous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy or publicity rights, harassing, profane, obscene, vulgar or that contain explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), (c) restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site, (d) constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability.
You also warrant that you shall not impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity.
11.1. Although WWB may from time to time monitor or review, postings and comments on the Site, WWB is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any used-generated content on the Site nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any such information.
11.2. You agree that if you include a link from any other website to the Site, such link shall open in a new browser window. You agree not to link from any other website to this Site in any manner such that the Site, or any page of the Site, is "framed," surrounded or obfuscated by any third-party content, materials or branding. We reserve the right to revoke your right to link to the Site from your website at any time upon written notice to you.
11.3. If we discover that you have posted or uploaded on the Site any content that goes against the guidelines described in this Clause 11, we have the right to remove it at any time.
11.4. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold WWB and its directors, officers, employees, agents or content or service providers (collectively, "Indemnified Parties") harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising in any way from your use of the Site, your placement or transmission of any message, content, information, software or other materials through the Site, or your breach or violation of the law or of these Terms. WWB reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with WWB's defense of such claim.
13. How to contact us
Our email: [email protected]
Call us on: 0203 488 3405
Or write to us: Kineton House, 31 Horse Fair (Banbury-Oxfordshire)
14. How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office. You can find their contact information here https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/